|Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic|
"All The Right Moves"
By the way, if you play the piano...
I love you unconditionally.
3. I actually suck at multi-tasking. I can't watch TV and do homework, be reading two different books at the same time, I'm not even very good at texting and walking. Typically, it seems, people my age are endlessly multi-tasking, doing a million things at once with absolute ease. That's not me. At all.
4. I lied—there's one kind of multi-tasking I can do. Since I LOVE music, and it can kind of steer my mood and train of thought in a particular direction, sometimes I do well with writing while I'm listening to music. One short story I wrote—"The Dream," which ended up being a piece of a bigger picture—I wrote listening to one song on repeat. All The Right Moves, by OneRepublic. And you guessed it; whenever I listen to that song, I think about "The Dream."
|Oh snap! Chocolate.|
AND it's a dog.
I'm in love.
Although I couldn't eat it.
6. I've never had a PB&J. Ever. No, really.
7. I have an obsessive personality. When I like something, I like it. A lot. Like, A LOT. I tend to let things kind of consume my life, depending on how long I stay interested in them. I'm pretty focused. I'm that person who can listen to the same song on repeat for...weeks at a time. It takes me awhile to tire of things that I get into. My current obsession? True Blood. Mad props to Matt Bukaty for introducing me to its delicious existence.
(Check him out. Follow his blog, too. He's the shiz.)
8. I want to be a trophy wife. I know, super life-goal, huh? Don't hate the player, hate the game.
9. I have a huge problem when it comes to eating anything that looks like what it was before it...became a meal. Like most seafood. Crab is yummy. But...I feel barbarous cracking them apart to eat them. It kind of freaks me out. And makes me feel like a murderer. Which is totally ironic, because I'm so not a vegetarian. Don't get me wrong, it's great if you are. I just love, love, love chicken. And hamburgers. But seriously, cook me a hamburger patty in the shape of a cow, and I would feel awful eating it.
10. I can relate episodes/quotes/characters/situations from The Simpsons to just about anything. Ever.
|I'm somehow related to these guys. I just know it.|