Sunday, October 12, 2008

Memo: Check Document Spelling.

Yes, it's that time again. More "funny signs". 

Although this time it's really more of a funny memo. I found it at work, stuck dutifully to the lost and found drawer. I distorted the last name and phone number because I'm not that mean and I don't want to put people's personal information out for the world to see. But I couldn't not take a picture of it. Because it tickled me quite a bit.

Check it out. I hope it's legible enough for you to read. It's a memo concerning someone who lost a phone. It includes a description of the phone.

Photobucket

Did you see it?

The funny part, I mean.

Yep. It's a fully "whight" cell phone.

I've never seen a whight cell phone! A white one, sure. But never a whight one.

So there you have it. My funny sign for today. I hope you got a chuckle out of it. I know I did.

No comments: