Friday, March 7, 2008

Hello, my name is _____.

I believe I've walked into this unsure of what exactly my intentions are, and I do apologize. Believe me, I hate the thought of leading you on. I consider myself a kind, honest person. Not a sneak, not a cheater, not a liar. So please, don't ask me if I love you. I swear on every star in the sky I don't know the answer. But I know I'd like to find out. If only you'll give me the chance. I just need time. I'll figure this thing out. Oh please, just give me a chance...

Ah, glory be to being over dramatic. I must simply say, this is my first so-called blog. Yes, that's right - a virgin. Who knew?  So, having only recently given up my blog-ginity (Yes, alright - that wasn't funny.) I find myself as of yet unsure of how exactly I intend to use this, what I intend to post, or even if I'll want to tomorrow. I've been known to fool around with my Deadjournal a little, but we've had an on-again-off-again kind of relationship and frankly I need something steady.
That being said, I'm glad to be here and I look forward to a wonderful relationship. But please, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I like soft candle-lit dinners, whispering sweet nothings, and long walks on the beach. *clears throat*  Alright, that's not completely true. But I feel a sense of obligation to "introduce" myself. For the most part, it's just the boring basics. I'm 20, awaiting 21 and being able to call myself "legal" - a sacred right of passage, or so I'm told. I have an addictive personality. I'm a whore for Apple and Starbucks. I love almost all kinds of music. Books are good, too. I'm especially fond of Stephen King and William Bernhardt, but that's beside the point.

Alright, now it's just feeling too formal. Or maybe I'm just trying to hard. Whatever the case may be, I do know one thing. It's late. I'm tired. So I'm off to hunt some Zs.

No comments: